Monday, October 22, 2007

Rollyo

Just when I think that I am getting the hang of how blogger and java work, they don't - a little frustrating indeed I must say. I tried to type the below in the last post and it overwrote every thing under it - not too sure, so just created a new post! Sometimes that seems the only way to go.

Well, I keep inputting these little gizmos and am never quite sure of the results. Looks like I am going to end up with a blog of half assed widgets, pics and more and more usernames and passwords!

2 comments:

Yarra Plenty Library Regional Library said...

At least you have an archive of what you have done!!
It's all a learning experience.
Keep up th egood work

Lynette

Nick said...

That's computers for you Mon...

and that's a bit of a scary picture of a clown pinata you have there...

was never one for clowns!

Loving reading your blogs though.

Nick