Tuesday, February 26, 2008

#23 Are you kidding - am I really there???


WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
I really made it, only 2 months later than the original goal but I did do it. My favourite discovery has to be Flickr and big huge labs, one of the most useful skills would have to be being able to blog, as I think I might use it too keep track of my titles. I would use library thing, but I don't think I could add my own blurb about the book.
I am alot more receptive to trying new technology things, I just need to know that they are out there. Some unexpected outcomes are that I like to blog!, and possibly would do more of it except for the privacy aspect and that I used big huge labs for my change of address notices which I thought was quite advanced of me (thanks Deb!)
The only problem with the program was time - I am hopeless at time management and scheduling time to do things. I loved the program, the format and even Helen's soothing voice by the end. I would like to thank my 2 person cheer squad - Deb and Linda, it is nice to get comments and someone to keep pushing me on as I know they are the only 2 reading this!
Ciao till the next post - Mon
Photo from Susan Sabo Photography blog, another unexpected thing I like!

2 comments:

I am not a Librarian said...

Awww, shucks. It's been great reading your blog and we've had fun in kind of twisted way. You've done a fantastic lot of work and there's a BIG HUGE pat -not labs! ;o) coming your way.
You Go Grrrl :oD

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.